Baltimore Pride Embarkation Times

As You Wish

We have sailed on the Pride but it is hard to say it is very much dependent on the conditions. If all goes right most times boarding around 11:30ish but there were times it started earlier and later. If you are parking at the pier the lock does not open until most past guest leave once again if all goes right 11:30ish could be before but it could be after. We drive from NE PA and when I get up I check a ship tracker to get an estimate on the arrival time. We plan to get to the pier around 11:30.

Sent from my XT1585 using Forums mobile app

Does anyone know what time embarkation usually starts on the Pride? I have a check-in window of 12-1 but also have Faster to the Fun. I've read with FTTF you can arrive anytime after embarkation begins. Thanks.

We just sailed a few weeks ago and are Platinum - so the timing is similar to FTTF. Got to the port about 11:30 - breezed right through checking in and walked right on and were FIRST in the Red Frog Pub. BUT....the ship had returned to port earlier than usual because of Irma.

We also sailed last year - didn’t board until at least noon. So it just depends! [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums