NCL Escape Review 9/23

Warm Breezes

If I don't have a spa pass, can I pay to go on the snow room?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

having been on the Escape and as OP doesn't know......

the Thermal spa is a large area with loungers etc and saunas snow room etc are rooms off from it

so you wouldn't be able to access the snow room alone-you would have to purchase full pass

but to be honest you wouldn't want to spend more than a minute in there

it is designed as one of the rapid cooling off places to close your pores after coming out of one of the heated rooms such as sauna or steam room

Nice review! We were also on this cruise and are from West Michigan too! (Ludington Area)

We had a great time but we did have a coupe of issues. We had the Beverage package and the issue we had was that if you wanted a drink you had to go to the bar to get it. Service away from the bar was poor to non existent.The exception to this was Tobacco Road. Service at all the bars was always good.

I was Excited about the District Brew House but really there are people that might want a beer before 4:00 in the afternoon. It seemed like it was never open and again the service away from the bar was terrible.

This was our experience but I hope yours was better.

The other thing is that I wanted a hat or T shirt that had the ESCAPE on it. It seems that NCL is missing an opportunity on this as they don't sell stuff like that unless I wanted a coffee mug. I noticed this on other NCL ships as well.

My apologies for hijacking your review.

Nice review! We were also on this cruise and are from West Michigan too! (Ludington Area)

We had a great time but we did have a coupe of issues. We had the Beverage package and the issue we had was that if you wanted a drink you had to go to the bar to get it. Service away from the bar was poor to non existent.The exception to this was Tobacco Road. Service at all the bars was always good.

I was Excited about the District Brew House but really there are people that might want a beer before 4:00 in the afternoon. It seemed like it was never open and again the service away from the bar was terrible.

This was our experience but I hope yours was better.

The other thing is that I wanted a hat or T shirt that had the ESCAPE on it. It seems that NCL is missing an opportunity on this as they don't sell stuff like that unless I wanted a coffee mug. I noticed this on other NCL ships as well.

My apologies for hijacking your review.

No problem. I like to hear other people's thoughts. To be quite honest every time we wanted a drink we automatically went to the bar without even looking for a waiter. The only time a waiter brought us our drinks was when we asked for one with our meals in the restaurants and we never had a problem with that service. Since I am not a beer drinker we only went to the Brewhouse for the M&G. I did notice that the Atrium bar and the bar by the buffet were usually the only ones open before noon. But we never even thought of it as being an issue.

As for the T-shirts they did have a 2/$20 sale on them on the last sea day both by the shops and by the pool. I got one for both DH and myself and they both say Norwegian Escape on them. They were the only souvenirs we purchased on the ship. In fact I wore mine yesterday [emoji16]I'm sorry you missed it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 6 months later...