Salty Sea Days Package

PghCruiseGrrrl

Depends on your appreciation of choices on Salty Dog and Whiskey menus

https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/food-and-dining/specialty-restaurants/the-salty-dog-gastropub/

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I saw the whiskey menu, but not any flights. If their idea of a flight is 3 whiskeys, Jim Beam, Jack Daniels, and Seagram's 7, no it isn't a good deal. If it is 5 or more with some of the more unusual or expensive whiskeys, yes it is. That's why if wondered if anyone knew specifics.

Salty Sea Days Package$79.00

• Dinner for Two at Salty Dog Gastropub
  • Whiskey Flights for Two

Has anyone tried this package? Do you know what whiskeys are in the flights? I'm trying to decide if it is worth it or not.

I don't know about the whiskeys in the flights. I prefer not to experiment with drinks I am paying for.

The one time we tried the Salty Dog Gastropub, 4 of us ate dinner for $76 plus about $30 for 4 of our favorite alcohol drinks .

I don't know about the whiskeys in the flights. I prefer not to experiment with drinks I am paying for.

The one time we tried the Salty Dog Gastropub, 4 of us ate dinner for $76 plus about $30 for 4 of our favorite alcohol drinks .

They have Whiskey Flight lists. Multiple lists, not just one.

You can purchase via a whiskey flight or individual shots (regular shot price). My husband had one on our last cruise. With tip, it was $26.75 and he was not impressed. They were whiskey's he had not tried before, but was willing to give it a shot.

His favorites are Stagg Jr, Elijah Craig 12... can't remember the other one he likes

Salty Sea Days Package$79.00

• Dinner for Two at Salty Dog Gastropub
  • Whiskey Flights for Two

Has anyone tried this package? Do you know what whiskeys are in the flights? I'm trying to decide if it is worth it or not.

We have eaten at the Salty Dog twice and loved it. The Whiskey flight special they had was Johnnie Walker Gold, Platinum, and Blue.

I would not hesitate to eat there again.