Struggling with transportation to/from port Canaveral

Nevada Jen

We get in to mco at 430 on December 30th. Cruise leaves port Canaveral on December 31. We have 11 am boarding. I'd rather not spend a ton of money on a hotel that one night. And can't figure out whether to stay in Orlando or canveral. The port hotels are largely booked or expensive so I'm thinking Orlando might be cheaper but then it seems like I have to pay to get tO hotel then back to airport the next morning to catch a shuttle to the port. Is there an easier or less expensive way? On the return we are staying at a Disney hotel. I don't suppose you can catch a Disney shuttle from the port?

Thank you! I just needed someone to tell me what to do! Booked Springhill suites which I noticed had a free airport shuttle (haven't seen one of those in decades!) and contrans. Now I need to do the other end. Does Disney do transportation from the port on non Disney ships?

Thank you! I just needed someone to tell me what to do! Booked Springhill suites which I noticed had a free airport shuttle (haven't seen one of those in decades!) and contrans. Now I need to do the other end. Does Disney do transportation from the port on non Disney ships?

You can use Cortrans to get to the airport, then Disney transportation. Or, do a one-way rental car.