Inside outside

Silver Bubbles

I’m doing an inside cabin on Princendam deck 9 (179) and would like be to hear any words of wisdom anyone has.

Tried to get a category Q single cabin but there are only 2on the whole ship.

Hopefully RuthC (our inside cabin expert) sees this and can help.

I believe rafinmd (Roy) has had one of those cabins. Sadly for you (and happily for him) he is cruising right now so will not see this post most likely.

I'll search his posts and see if I can find any information on the single inside cabins. If I recall correctly, they are quite small, but I don't want to swear to that.

I’m doing an inside cabin on Princendam deck 9 (179) and would like be to hear any words of wisdom anyone has.

Tried to get a category Q single cabin but there are only 2on the whole ship.

Hopefully RuthC (our inside cabin expert) sees this and can help.

I believe rafinmd (Roy) has had one of those cabins. Sadly for you (and happily for him) he is cruising right now so will not see this post most likely.

I'll search his posts and see if I can find any information on the single inside cabins. If I recall correctly, they are quite small, but I don't want to swear to that.

Well, my memory was short it seems :(. Roy (rafinmd) has the solo cabin booked for his upcoming cruise from what I have read. He is currently doing a live thread https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2545523

And will be boarding the Prinsendam on January 3rd, 2018. You might want to follow along, especially once he boards the Prinsendam and. Roy's live threads are enjoyable to read and he does answer questions but he will most likely post pics of his cabin and comment.

Welcome to CC, and to the Prinsendam!

I have stayed on that deck in a balcony cabin, and took the opportunity on turn-around day to do a little cabin crawl on my own. I was especially interested in the inside cabins on that deck, as I wanted one for next time.

The cabins are certainly large enough to be comfortable for a solo. The beds are separated, in an "L" shape, so you are paying for two beds, but get to sleep in only one. :( But, that means when it comes time to pack to leave, you can put your open suitcase on the spare bed, and take your time at it. (there's a 'up' side to everything ;))

I thought the cabin nice enough that is exactly what I booked for my next cruise.

Hope you like it, and the Prinsendam, too.

I’m trying to figure out how to sign up for on board activities and tours.

Can you give me any idea of where to start.

I see it on the spreadsheet but don’t know where I go to join the groups.

I presume you're talking about roll call activities and tours. The place to ask about how to join in is the roll call thread for your cruise, on the Roll Call forum.