Crown Loft Upgrade Question

rferrer00

We just upgraded to an L1 Oceanview Crown Loft Suite on the Oasis. I have a question about automatic upgrades - if I select the "I prefer an automatic upgrade" option in the C&A preferences, is there any chance they would "upgrade" us to an L2 or an OS? I wouldn't say no to an upgrade to a Sky class suite (which I know is HIGHLY unlikely anyway, although apparently there is a Sky Loft available and our sailing is in a month so who knows), but other than that wouldn't want to switch rooms. Does anyone know where L1 CL falls in the hierarchy compared to L2 CL or OS?

We just upgraded to an L1 Oceanview Crown Loft Suite on the Oasis. I have a question about automatic upgrades - if I select the "I prefer an automatic upgrade" option in the C&A preferences, is there any chance they would "upgrade" us to an L2 or an OS? I wouldn't say no to an upgrade to a Sky class suite (which I know is HIGHLY unlikely anyway, although apparently there is a Sky Loft available and our sailing is in a month so who knows), but other than that wouldn't want to switch rooms. Does anyone know where L1 CL falls in the hierarchy compared to L2 CL or OS?

An L1 is higher than an L2 because it is in a better location

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There are some other suites that are upgrades to Crown Lofts. I think Aquasuites are upgrades also. Personally, I would turn off the automatic upgrade. We just got off Oasis on Sun. and were in a CL-1. Second time. Love the suite, love the private floor, love the easy access to the Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen.

We have been in OS and L1, although the OS is bigger, we prefer the Loft Suite because of location, privacy of deck 17, easy access to Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen, better view from balcony and it has 2 full bathrooms!