Room Service Charge

Beer Belly

From what I have been hearing, there is a $7.95 charge for room service....any idea if that is per trip, or per person. Example, my Wife and I order breakfast, is it one charge or two ?
Per order no matter how much you order. There is no charge for continental breakfast.

No charge for Breakfast.

Then its $7.95 per trip.

It's a little confusing .... NCL charges the $7.95 delivery fee for anything other than the continental breakfast items during certain hours (meaning that you will pay the fee if you order scrambled eggs and bacon instead of muffins and coffee between 6 and 10:30 AM). The time limit means that you would pay the fee if you order coffee, normally included as a "continental breakfast" item, after the cut off time (say 11 AM).

The fee is waived if you have purchased any of the extra room service meals that incur a charge for the food, so if you order an extra charge item, say "steak and eggs" if they offered it at $12, then you would only pay the $12.

I believe it is also waived for suite guests, but I'll let someone else comment on that.