menus

Been trying to upload the CK menus but still get this error:

The Dimension limits for this filetype are 620 x 280. We were unable to resize your file so you will need to do so manually and upload it again. Your file is currently 1147 x 1080

You've got to make the image much smaller to upload it here.

I think if you make it small enough to upload, then it will be hard to read.

The easiest way to post photos is to use the Forums app on a smart phone. If you don't do that, then uploading to a site like FlickR or Shutterfly would be another option.

• 2 weeks later...

Just returned Sunday from the Cozumel/Grand Cayman/Jamaica western route on the Liberty. Here was the menu order for the week:

Mojo, Saffron (Formal), Basil, Pimiento, Pomodoro, Jasmine (Formal), and Shiitake.

BTW, I was pleasantly surprised with just about everything on the cruise, not having sailed with RCI in almost ten years. Really enjoyed the food in both the MDR and the Windjammer, although I think the Windjammer is too small for such a large ship (really crowded for both breakfast and lunch).

Service was very good throughout the ship, although perhaps a bit more rushed than we're used to for dinner in the MDR, and they certainly could have used a sommelier during dinner in the MDR.

But none of those shortcomings really made any impact on how much we enjoyed the week!

Thanks.

Edited by Host Clarea
Fixed spelling

Just returned Sunday from the Cozumel/Grand Cayman/Jamaica western route on the Liberty. Here was the menu order for the week:

Mojo, Saffron (Formal), Basil, Pimiento, Pomodoro, Jasmine (Formal), and Shiitake ... . .

Thanks for this, no one has reported the menu order for this itinerary in a long while.

Yes, from FLL in Jan...Never been on Indy before so I've been reading reviews and noticed that it's not been around here in awhile. Thanks anyways

Indy will probably be back next month, so keep watching for a review of your itinerary.

Nassau,St Thomas and St Kitts

Last Allure Eastern report I have is from this past June:

Mojo, Saffron (Formal), Pimiento, Basil, Shiitake, Jasmine (Formal), Pomodoro

To follow up on our awesome host's post, the August 27 2017 Eastern Caribbean sailing with this exact itinerary had the same menu sequence.

This is a great post and something my wife and I were wondering which night to use our specialty dinning that we received when booked through our travel agent. Our ship is Allure, Western, Labadee, Falmouth and Cozumel. If anyone has a copy please provide. I will update once we are off of our sailing on November 19.

This is a great post and something my wife and I were wondering which night to use our specialty dinning that we received when booked through our travel agent. Our ship is Allure, Western, Labadee, Falmouth and Cozumel. If anyone has a copy please provide. I will update once we are off of our sailing on November 19.

Last one I've seen on that itinerary was from July 1 2017 -

Mojo, Saffron (Formal), Pimiento, Basil, Jasmine (Formal), Shiitake, Pomodoro