Photo Package Question

msnat

NCL offers the photo option package for 10, 20 or 30 photos. It says 6 x 8 or 8 x 10 event photos. Question is, are there other size photos? or photos taken not included? as in, if I buy the 30 photo package will there be other photos I want not covered in this? I called NCL and she didn't know the answer. Anyone here done these packages who can help me I would appreciate it. thank you :)

NCL offers the photo option package for 10, 20 or 30 photos. It says 6 x 8 or 8 x 10 event photos. Question is, are there other size photos? or photos taken not included? as in, if I buy the 30 photo package will there be other photos I want not covered in this? I called NCL and she didn't know the answer. Anyone here done these packages who can help me I would appreciate it. thank you :)

The photos are in these two sized - usually the photos that you can have taken when going ashore in various ports are the smaller type (6 x 8), and the portrait photos are 8 x 10. Only photos that might be excluded from the package, are the various ship photos (both exterior and interior) that are also for sale on board.