Allure October 8 Western Caribbean

shellden

Just a quick review of our amazing week, DH and I are in our late 40's, this was our first cruise being Diamond Status.

We flew in one day prior staying at Hampton Inn South Cruise Port, It was fine for one night. (work for Hilton got a good price). Headed to ship around 10:30. Quick Check in by 11:30 we were on board. We had a Balcony cabin Mid Deck 10 excellent location.

Dining: Breakfast:

Wipe out Cafe: not to busy, made to order Eggs

Solarium Bistro :good selection never as busy as Buffet

Lunch:

Buffet, busy not impressed but fine

Park Cafe: loved the salad, Panini's less crowded.

Johnny Rockets: Yum

Sorrento's: pretty good

Snacks:

Boardwalk Dog House: good

Cups and Scoops: yum

Dinner:

Giovanni's- amazing

Chops- amazing

150 Central- amazing

My time dining very good to excellent.

We had great service no matter which venue. We had not one complaint!! Granted we are easy to please.

Bars:

Trellis Bar- We loved the servers there Desmond, Johanna and Tam, what fun!

Diamond Lounge- What service and a treat, very generous pours!

( we don't drink tons so if we had a drink mid day we would just grab whatever. )

We found most servers to be pleasant and helpful

Entertainment:

We did a bit of everything Mama Mia, Trivia, Ocean Aria, Blue Planet, Comedy, Belly Flop Contest, Southside (band), Kiernon Cox ( guitarist) and more all worth it.

Islands:

Labadee- Amiga Island- Beautiful piece of paradise, quiet water amazing worth the little extra! They are trying to revive the Coral Reef, they have a Biologist that takes you on a guided snorkel of the area, my husband went said it was pretty good, bring cash it was $12. Also they have a cash bar.

Cozumel- Snorkel and beach, Fury Catamaran have done this tour before but its a nice way to get snorkeling, beach and beer... Nice day

Jamaica- not a fan of Falmouth didn't get off.

Spa- we bought the Thermal Spa pass with 2 mud baths, we enjoyed it but not our thing, we would not do it again, but worth the try!! The Thermal beds are heavenly!

This ship is amazing, so much to do and see, my tips do a bit of planning, shore excursions, shows and dinner, take a nap each day! If you have a Balcony use it, take 10 minutes morining and night to just listen to the waves, breath in the fresh air. Even though this ship holds so many people it really never feels to crowded, unbelievable but true.

I would go back in a heartbeat.

We did Self Debarkation and where off by 8:00 ( i think) it was so quick grabbed an Uber to Embassy Suites, stayed and extra day in Ft Lauderdale. (thats a nice hotel!)

Feel free to ask any questions I would be happy to try to answer

Happy Sailing:D

Thanks for posting--I will be on Allure in two days so it is so much to read the reviews!

We will be on her November 26 please let us know what you thought of the Allure on your return as well.

As for the OP thanks for that quick but precise menu.

Thanks

Sea ya

Eric

We will be on her November 26 please let us know what you thought of the Allure on your return as well.

As for the OP thanks for that quick but precise review.

Thanks

Sea ya

Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for the review -

Can you tell me how much the Thermal Spa passes are for the week?

Thanks!

We paid about $300 with tip, but that included the Whirlpool bath and the Rasul Treatment. I don't remember what is was without sorry my guess was around $100plus p/p.