Cruise the vineyards

Ronanc

Hello there,

I have a couple of questions that I hope someone will be able to answer. We are going on a 7 day Mexican Riviera Cruise next March on the Splendor. We have an unusual itinerary where we are at sea for two days, in Puerto Vallarta overnight, tendering in Cabo, and ending with a final day at sea. We want to go to the Steakhouse, but we don't want to book on the elegant night. Is the first elegant night the first full day at sea? Also, I think I might go for the "cruise the vineyards" package of 5 wines. I see on Carnival' s website that we can have the wine delivered to our room or mdr. Can we access a bottle from our "cruise the vineyards" package at the steakhouse? I can't seem to find the answer anywhere. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-T713 using Forums mobile app

Hello there,

I have a couple of questions that I hope someone will be able to answer. We are going on a 7 day Mexican Riviera Cruise next March on the Splendor. We have an unusual itinerary where we are at sea for two days, in Puerto Vallarta overnight, tendering in Cabo, and ending with a final day at sea. We want to go to the Steakhouse, but we don't want to book on the elegant night. Is the first elegant night the first full day at sea? Also, I think I might go for the "cruise the vineyards" package of 5 wines. I see on Carnival' s website that we can have the wine delivered to our room or mdr. Can we access a bottle from our "cruise the vineyards" package at the steakhouse? I can't seem to find the answer anywhere. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-T713 using Forums mobile app

Yes, the evening of your first sea day is elegant night. Not sure about the wine.

You get the coupons to use during your cruise delivered to your cabin. Just hand one to your server (Steakhouse, MDR or even a bartender at any bar) and they will bring your selection. You can check the one you want or tell the waiter. No corkage fee. We love the wine package.