Fun shop order missing

mistyinca

Yeah I have that. I just didn’t know if I have to call the main office 800# or if I can take care of it on the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So you're ON a ship and you want to ignore the Guest Services desk on the ship? Do you think the Fun Shop people are going to call the employees on the ship to resolve the problem?

Hopefully you have this resolved by now but if not.... I had the same thing happen once. Don't recall which ship but think I ended up talking to the people in the little shop that handles flowers, candy etc. and it was corrected pretty quickly, I would call guest services and if they can't take care of it, they should be able to direct you to the correct dept. Enjoy your cruise!!! :)

Hopefully you have this resolved by now but if not.... I had the same thing happen once. Don't recall which ship but think I ended up talking to the people in the little shop that handles flowers' date=' candy etc. and it was corrected pretty quickly, I would call guest services and if they can't take care of it, they should be able to direct you to the correct dept. Enjoy your cruise!!! :)[/quote']

This happened to me this past March on RCCL Serenade of the Seas...I had ordered on line a 12 pack of Coke....when i arrived at my cabin day of sailing it was not there....I had went to Guest Services with my confirmation showing i purchased a 12 pack of coke online before cruise....they looked into the matter...and told me that it is not showing that i purchased the item...I presented her with my confirmation to show that i did...she then called main office...and told me i had to wait till they heard back, they i had purchased the soda...said i should wait till next morning...they called me up telling me that my credit card never went through their system for the item...so as a good justure, they sent to me a six pack of coke...when i got home and got my credit card statement....sure enough the 12 pack of coke that i had ordered was on the statement....quickly i called both RCCL and my credit card up...and the money was credited back to my account....so if i was you i would be stern about buying the item...show your confirmation....and that is proof that you bought the item online...dont let them tell you that your credit card never went through because that is BS

I had Strawberries delivered last week on Magic that didn't have a slip telling who it was from. I stopped by Cherry On Top and asked if they could look it up and they could. They read me the message so I would be able to thank the appropriate person.

• 2 weeks later...

Well room service told me they were out of the hat. They said they can give them a credit or refund my money. I asked for a $10 photo credit for them. They said ok. But the credit never came so I have to call bon voyage now and fight it. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums