Important on drink cards

Hot Hockett

I'm sailing on saturday on the elation and plan on getting the drink card (im a kid so ill be getting one of these) From what i understand, they depreciate in value. So, will they go down from sat-sun because i can go 9 hours without a coke if its going to save me 5 bucks. Please respond

I'm sailing on saturday on the elation and plan on getting the drink card (im a kid so ill be getting one of these) From what i understand, they depreciate in value. So, will they go down from sat-sun because i can go 9 hours without a coke if its going to save me 5 bucks. Please respond

The cost goes down everyday because the are good for a day less.

Wait until you are debarking, and you can get one for free. :D

Now, I understand about never wanting to grow up... but if you are 25, you are legally an adult :p You would have to purchase the adult card... I'm not sure if they are prorated, but I would imagine they are.

The cost goes down everyday because the are good for a day less.

Wait until you are debarking, and you can get one for free. :D

Hi, Drink Card...Is that a soda drink card? Also what do you mean after debarking, you can get one free? Thanks for your help

Hi, Drink Card...Is that a soda drink card? Also what do you mean after debarking, you can get one free? Thanks for your help

Yes, he is referring to the soda card...

The last part was meant to be a joke... let it stew for a minute, you'll get it (I hope! :eek: ) LOL!

Ok-- I did not know the card is cheaper as the week goes on-- I thought you had to pay the price for the whole 7 days no matter when you get it.

If someone can confirm that I'd greatly appreciate it. No sense buyin git on Sunday and Monday when we dont sail til 4pm and the next day is a port day--

I do know that if you get it before the ship pulls out to sea there is a tax imposed.

the drink card is something that does not go down in value atleast on the carnival cruise lines and since you can get a coke when ever you want with it there is no reason to try to save money on it

Ok-- I did not know the card is cheaper as the week goes on-- I thought you had to pay the price for the whole 7 days no matter when you get it.

If someone can confirm that I'd greatly appreciate it. No sense buyin git on Sunday and Monday when we dont sail til 4pm and the next day is a port day--

I do know that if you get it before the ship pulls out to sea there is a tax imposed.

Actually Serene I don't know if they continue it through an entire cruise, but I do remember ads in the Capers offering the card "on special" a couple of times.

the drink card is something that does not go down in value atleast on the carnival cruise lines and since you can get a coke when ever you want with it there is no reason to try to save money on it

dont act like you know what you're talking about michael :cool: haha just playing.... i do think that it does go down from something i've read. i plan on hanging out alot so not having to have my parents yell at me all the time about spending on the S&S card, i would rather get a soda card or as we call it in the south, a coke card. Everything is coke.

BTW, i meant to put the '91 as my birthdate, i might have scrolled it down to far and not noticed.

dont act like you know what you're talking about michael :cool: haha just playing.... i do think that it does go down from something i've read. i plan on hanging out alot so not having to have my parents yell at me all the time about spending on the S&S card, i would rather get a soda card or as we call it in the south, a coke card. Everything is coke.

BTW, i meant to put the '91 as my birthdate, i might have scrolled it down to far and not noticed.

Hmm, maybe one of your parents put the birthdate in? Since it looks like they were posting when you first started at CC ;) :p

No, i started it. My dad has his own and he doesnt use it. He is too lazy to turn it off and turn his on... sorry dad. Anyway maybe i can change it, let my try. talk to you all later

Sorry Hot for the confusion... I was just going off your earlier posts where you talked about your "kids"... Easy mistake ;)

Archived