Crown Princess ?

whatcruiseisnext

We just finished our cruise on the Crown Princess. We were on the Baja deck and the mattress, bedding need replaced for sure, carpets were fine throughout the ship and thought she looked good. Really enjoyed the food selections in the Horizon Court and dining room entrees but some nights dinner service was very slow...2 hours or longer. We did not care for The change in the Wheelhouse Bar with The white tables at all. Takes The ambiance away serving food, etc. But just my opinion. The crew is outstanding on this ship and we are returning for a 8 day in Dec.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Thank you. Hearing all the posts about the Crown, a little nervous about noro.

So true, and we are really looking forward to our cruise. Does anyone know if they still have egg crates available for the mattresses just in case we need it?

We just returned and yes, they do have egg crates available but sadly, it doesn't help all that much as the mattress is so bad. as for everything else, I could find no serious fault. we have been on 21 cruises, mostly Princess, and the entertainment far exceeded any we had previously. The staff were all pleasant and the dining room was efficient and the food good.

I can honestly say, this was one of our best cruise experiences. There was some wear & tear but it didn't affect us at all as it was clean.

Incidentally, there was no getting by the server handing out the plates and silver until you used the hand sanitizer. It wasn't an option. I can't imagine anyone refusing.

Don't stress and leave with a negative attitude and you'll have a great time.