Black Friday deal is actually WORSE than previous

Vitesacd

We are moving our cruise from July to June it doesn't qualify for the get all 5. Do you think it's worth waiting to Cyber Monday or are the deal about what we are going to get. The only thing we are going to loose moving our sail date is our on board credit we got when we originally booked. Just wondering if you think there will be a different deal for cyber Monday.

Thanks

A TA can say whatever he wants to say. He could call the DSC a shore excursion fee but that does not make it one.

The DSC in common parlace is gratuities. We all know what is meant, and where our payment is going. Being pedantic on the name won't change the product. Please, GIVE US A BREAK from your posts on this titular subject on numerous threads.

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone save the Terms & Conditions for the Black Friday Take All 5 promo? I forgot to download the terms & conditions, and the link on the website has now been updated to the December offer. https://www.ncl.com/termsandconditions/promotions

I usually print these to PDF when I make or upgrade a booking, since the terms & conditions somethings change over time and I want to be sure what they were when I booked. But this time I forgot to do that!

Of course not. This is NCL. Always set your expectations very low and you won't be disappointed.

If you feel this way, why do you always post here, just to complain? I realize you're a long time cruiser and probably miss the old NCL days, but things and times change. Many of us, while we have our moments of displeasure with the line, still feel as though we are getting bang for our bucks. If you feel differently perhaps it's time to vote with your wallet and take your business elsewhere. Constructive criticism is always a plus, but snarky comments do nothing to move the narrative.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Glad I saw this thread. Last month, NCL added free extra guests to a cruise I booked (to Alaska) and the price dropped $900. With this promo, price remains the same (except for increase on drink gratuity), but it's all 5 deals.

That’s a really good deal. I was tempted to switch to that sailing but dates didn’t work. My sailing switched to pick 4 so no free 3 & 4 passenger if picking all 4. Kept the pick 2 and extra obc.

I’m not necessarily even sailing with 4 in the room but pcc said it can always be switched out later but not necessarily added later. 3 & 4 free is different than other perks because the others can easily be exchanged right up till almost sailing. I can switch out internet for SDP or another perk offered at the time of booking but 3&4 can’t necessarily be switched to later.

Passengers 3&4 can cancel even after final payment. Pcc said They will still refund port fees and tax if cancel in 100% period. If I decide no kids coming then we’ll switch perk.