The Final 100 Days!

Jimorel

It is now day 84!

I am a little upset at Princess over the *****. I hear on CC that people are getting OBC since they are not being included in the rollout. I was basically told too bad so sad. I was also offered that I could get a celebration cake since the cruise is between my wife's birthday and mine two months after mine and almost three months before hers. So if I lie, I can have a cake instead of either being included in ***** or getting OBC. What do I want with a cake when I basically can have dessert every waking moment for seven days? I am not lying just to ease their conscience.

Another development is that we decided to fly in to Fort Lauderdale on Saturday instead of that Tuesday. I gave up a $32 airfare from Chicago to Fort Lauderdale (I couldn't believe the price when I saw it) to instead fly from Milwaukee on Saturday. It will cost us a little more on Saturday, but will fit our schedule better. Seven weeks from today we should just be a short way out on the Atlantic puddle.

It is now day 84!

I am a little upset at Princess over the *****. I hear on CC that people are getting OBC since they are not being included in the rollout. I was basically told too bad so sad. I was also offered that I could get a celebration cake since the cruise is between my wife's birthday and mine two months after mine and almost three months before hers. So if I lie, I can have a cake instead of either being included in ***** or getting OBC. What do I want with a cake when I basically can have dessert every waking moment for seven days? I am not lying just to ease their conscience.

Another development is that we decided to fly in to Fort Lauderdale on Saturday instead of that Tuesday. I gave up a $32 airfare from Chicago to Fort Lauderdale (I couldn't believe the price when I saw it) to instead fly from Milwaukee on Saturday. It will cost us a little more on Saturday, but will fit our schedule better. Seven weeks from today we should just be a short way out on the Atlantic puddle.

Maybe you haven’t made final payment. If not, Princess may think you will cancel for not getting *****. Try later and try nicely.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

80 DAYS TO GO! The weather here in Wisconsin has dipped into the "man I hate this cold" range already from around 60 a few days ago to the teens at night. All I can say is where is the sunscreen I want to go set either on the beach or up by the pool. Still no ***** or OBC for not having it so remind me never to listen to hype from a cruise line again. Right now I want a vacation from winter to the nice warm Caribbean Ocean and 80 days seems a long time away. Stay warm cruisers stuck on land.

• 2 weeks later...

Ten weeks until our precruise night in FLL. I just read a post from someone on the weather there and I can't wait to get away from winter in Wisconsin. By the last week of Feb I may be going stir crazy and at least I have the cruise to look forward to. Final payment is made, hotel reservations pre and post cruise are set and I keep watching CC for helpful info.

I would like to wish all of you a happy holidays, specifically a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!