Carnival Drink menu bucket list.

jamona2311

Has anyone ever done this? LOL I guess Im just getting soooo excited for my February cruises that Im desperate for any fun planning stuff to keep me busy. Im such a dork.

Anyway, I compiled a list from Carnival drink menus of what I thought would be fun to try. Its is huge!! 83 alcoholic drinks and I don't even do beer and this is not counting the wine I like with dinner, lmao!. Granted I will be on Vista 8 nights and Fascination 7 and so far Ive prepaid for Cheers on Vista, this is a daunting task.

Don't get me wrong, I drink at home but not like everyday or every week! Its just Im solo for this vaca and I thought it would be fun to see how many I can check off.

Has anyone done this? How did it go?

If you want to see how I fared, I will be doing a picture review when I get back. :cool::cool:;p:tropical-drink::halo:

Love this idea. I found 2 new to me drinks on the fantasy over halloween. If they are not on your list yet they were both really good. one is called the cruiser and the other is white peach sangria . I cant believe i have missed these 2 drinks on all my carnival cruises.

Love this idea. I found 2 new to me drinks on the fantasy over halloween. If they are not on your list yet they were both really good. one is called the cruiser and the other is white peach sangria . I cant believe i have missed these 2 drinks on all my carnival cruises.

Ooooooo! Where did you find white peach sangria? That's one of my favorites!

Maybe I can post the list when I get home. One of the ones I have on there isn't actually on the menu. Coming up Roses is a drink I had on the Celebrity Reflection a few years ago and loved it. Im hoping Alchemy can to a copycat :D

Anyone have suggestions that you think I might enjoy? Chances are if its from the Carnival menus I have it but anything special you usually ask for?

I like mixed drinks, cocktails, frufru drinks, shots. Not big into heavy on the gin drinks. Other than that Im game.

The thing I like about shots is, even if I think I won't like them, Ill try them. I love the low commitment level hha. I did a Irish car bomb once and I hate dark beer!!! I wont do it again, but I did do it once.;)