Northern Alaska Tour Company

JP-Cruise

Hi there,

I am wondering who has done any of the flight tours with this company. I booked to stay at the princess Fairbanks wilderness lodge an extra day so I can do one of the arctic circle flights with this company. Since these tours sound far better and more exciting than what the princess excursion are offering. I am a solo traveller and have reserved the two Anaktuvuk Pass flight excursions. They can’t book me until other people book since they can’t book just one person. I really want to experience this so I am hoping other people will book on this particular date. Does anyone think that most likely they will get bookings?

I'd suggest, posting your date and also on your roll call. You might get lucky. They are going to fly with only 2 passengers? Or are there already others booked?

Alternatively, their fly/road Dalton Highway, Coldfoot round trip tour is excellent and probably runs daily.

I'd suggest, posting your date and also on your roll call. You might get lucky. They are going to fly with only 2 passengers? Or are there already others booked?

Alternatively, their fly/road Dalton Highway, Coldfoot round trip tour is excellent and probably runs daily.

Hi Budget Queen,

I am super thrilled to be going on my second Alaska Adventure next summer. Last summer’s trip was the best trip of my entire life. This time I’m going for a bit longer and covering new territory.

I emailed them and they said currently they have received no bookings for the two trips. They put me on their wait list for the full day Anaktuvuk Pass and their evening Anaktuvuk Pass trip. They will let me know when others book. I remembered you mentioned about the fly/drive tour. But I think I wanna save that for next time as I have heart set on seeing Anaktuvuk Pass :)

Thanks for the roll call tip

Hi Budget Queen,

I am super thrilled to be going on my second Alaska Adventure next summer. Last summer’s trip was the best trip of my entire life. This time I’m going for a bit longer and covering new territory.

I emailed them and they said currently they have received no bookings for the two trips. They put me on their wait list for the full day Anaktuvuk Pass and their evening Anaktuvuk Pass trip. They will let me know when others book. I remembered you mentioned about the fly/drive tour. But I think I wanna save that for next time as I have heart set on seeing Anaktuvuk Pass :)

Thanks for the roll call tip

Are there any other vendors you can recommend me that also offers a trip to Anaktuvuk Pass and to the Eskimo Villiage?

I have flown up there with Warbelows on their scheduled flights.

Oh I just looked into Warbelows. This sounds fantastic too. I just emailed them and asked if I can join their tour as a solo traveller.

Thanks Budget Queen. You’re the best!