Mercury,got back 12/12

starrynites

We sail on the Mercury Jan. 2. What time were you able to board? The ship sails at 8pm. Also what beaches would you suggest...our 17yr D.D. wants to spend sonetime at a beach at on e of the ports. Any advice or suggestions is appreciated.

Thankyou Anna

Anna, our 12/12 sailed at 8:00 p.m., also. We took the shuttle over from the HIOTB at 11:45 a.m. (their firist), unloaded our luggage and headed in the terminal and we were the first 4 couples to sign in and by 12:10 p.m. we were up on deck 11 by pool enjoying the glass of champagne and waiting on friends to board. After they arrived, we had lunch in the buffet and waited on our staterooms to be ready for us. The easiest and best embarkation (and actually, 11 days later, the disembarkation) we have ever experienced. Yeah for X!!!!!

Can't say alot for the beaches -- we did several of the resorts on the excursions so we could enjoy some good beaches.

Have a great trip!!!!

We were on the Mercury last Nov. We had a great cruise.. I loved Acapulco. We booked a tour independently and really lucked out. We had a 6 hr + tourfor $40 ea. Then I walked into the town and really enjoyed it.

The only place we didn't get off is Mazatlan. Just don't like it there. It's way to far from the beaches.

I have to agree that I really wished we could have been in Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa longer. I think I'll start looking for a all-inclusive resort there. very clean and friendly.:D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived