Black Star Liner Martini

RumRunner01

I have just returned from the Tahitian Princess and found a new favorite drink! The Black Star Liner Martini. It's a very yummy drink! I had them almost every night. I found that Princess had a great martini menu but this was my favorite. I have scoured the Internet and this website for the recipe but have found only dead links or the cookbook. I really don't want to buy the whole cookbook for one drink recipe. Does anyone have the recipe for this drink? If I remember correctly it was vodka, dark creme de caocao, creme and a shot of espresso. Can anyone verify this?

Thank you so much!

Amy

I have just returned from the Tahitian Princess and found a new favorite drink! The Black Star Liner Martini. It's a very yummy drink! I had them almost every night. I found that Princess had a great martini menu but this was my favorite. I have scoured the Internet and this website for the recipe but have found only dead links or the cookbook. I really don't want to buy the whole cookbook for one drink recipe. Does anyone have the recipe for this drink? If I remember correctly it was vodka, dark creme de caocao, creme and a shot of espresso. Can anyone verify this?

Thank you so much!

Amy

Amy,

We were on the Dawn in October and discovered this drink. Delish!!

Stoli Vodka, Dark Creme de Cacao, Espresso and Cream (with powdered cocoa on top in the shape of a star)

Mmm Mmmmmmm gooooood!

Alaska Cruise 2005 Pictures

If you look under the menus folder on the link above I have the bar menus posted - my scanner wasn't happy the day I scanned them so they aren't the best quality. Be sure to make them full size for best viewing.

Actually I have a picture of the Black Star Martini under the food folder - it's one of the last pictures there. :)

Thanks SharkieRools! These martinis are just too good! I took photos of mine too. One time I had a heart and one time a clover. And the price was too good to pass up, like $4.50 or $5 or something. I have to say that on the Tahitian Princess the cost of drinks was very reasonable.

CL-JW delish is right! And did you try that chocolate mint martini? Also delish but a little strong.

Amy

Oh yeah - definitely tried that one (I'll try anything chocolate at least once - well almost anything). It was good but I liked the Black Star Liner better.

Archived