Black Card Dinner

oceantriumph

How does one claim the black card dinner on MSC Seaside? Does one go to guest services? Looking forward and would appreciate help :)

Also, can anyone who was on the maiden sailing comment as to whether all of their benefits were fulfilled? (e.g. chocolate ship, black card party, fruits in room, special gift, dance class, etc.)

How does one claim the black card dinner on MSC Seaside? Does one go to guest services? Looking forward and would appreciate help :)

Also, can anyone who was on the maiden sailing comment as to whether all of their benefits were fulfilled? (e.g. chocolate ship, black card party, fruits in room, special gift, dance class, etc.)

If Seaside is the same as all the other MSC ships, I don't see why it would be different.,

then for the Party, dance class and alike you will have invitations to the event in your cabin the evening before.

For gifts eg chocolate ships , fruits , prosecco should be automatically put in your room.

Sometimes you have to attend the black party to get the choc-ship. (if you don't attend it should be put in your cabin for you) and occasionally you have to visit the club rep to get the club special gift

The dinners you book in at the restaurant, which may have a taster or black card special section and not the choice from the entire menu.

Pete

The dinners you book in at the restaurant, which may have a taster or black card special section and not the choice from the entire menu.

Pete

Hi Pete - on this point, I've read a few people on here have had success swapping out items from the taster or black card special section for items on the 'main' menu. Is this something you have tried or witnessed? My upcoming Orchestra cruise will be my first Black Card cruise, but the only specialty restaurant on there is Shanghai and I am quite a picky eater when it comes to Chinese.

Is '4 Seasons' still available on Orchestra? I'd far prefer to use the benefit there if possible. Thanks.

Hi Pete - on this point, I've read a few people on here have had success swapping out items from the taster or black card special section for items on the 'main' menu. Is this something you have tried or witnessed? My upcoming Orchestra cruise will be my first Black Card cruise, but the only specialty restaurant on there is Shanghai and I am quite a picky eater when it comes to Chinese.

Is '4 Seasons' still available on Orchestra? I'd far prefer to use the benefit there if possible. Thanks.

I haven't witnessed it.

I was on Orchestra in April 2016 and the only Black Card Meal was a Taster menu. The restaurant serves a mixture of Chinese, Japanese and Thai dishes. We were entitled to go on 4 occasions as we were doing B2B cruises and could go twice each. We only went twice as we didn't want to eat the same menu four times.

As far as I am aware 4 seasons is still available.

Pete

Thanks very much Pete. I've asked 'Beamafar' the same question on her thread as she is currently on Orchestra and posting live (and I think it was her previous review I read when she swapped things out).

Do you think you could use the Black Card benefit in 4 Seasons instead of Shanghai?

Thanks very much Pete. I've asked 'Beamafar' the same question on her thread as she is currently on Orchestra and posting live (and I think it was her previous review I read when she swapped things out).

Do you think you could use the Black Card benefit in 4 Seasons instead of Shanghai?

Sorry I have no idea if you can do as you suggest.

Pete

We were recently on Divina as Black Card guests. All the gifts just showed up in our cabin. We received the vouchers for the complimentary specialty restaurants also in our cabin. If, after a couple of days, don't receive these perks, just go to Guest Services.