Say NO to Stone Island Tour!!!

OC SeaPA

Just back from Stone Island tours with Mazatlantours. It was late, disorganized, and rude. Had problems getting our group to the boat (split our group up, some of us waited forever). Getting onto the boat was disorganized (some had pre-purchased, others had not and took forever). Once there (late again) no instructions on how to get activities. Drinks were plentiful, but watered and not good quality. OK, I get it for the price, but still... We almost had to mutiny to get back to the ship (waited on some that either weren't told what time to get back or just didn't care). Never did get my 2 activities in. We were hounded by vendors on the beach, and tried to "sell" us our table for $10!

Just went to trip advisor, and found the same type of review from 2 weeks ago also. certainly not the reviews I saw, so I just wanted to warn others. Maybe some other Stone Island Tours are good, just stay away from this one!

Stone Island is easy to do on your own.

It about three blocks from the cruise terminal to the water taxi and the walk along the beach is easy.

There are several restaurants along the way and vendors with many types of activities you can do.

The water taxi rate is between two and three dollars round trip.