Pics from Randi's in Maz, and Victor's place

mohavemommy

For anyone who is interested... I have posted pics on webshots of our April 04 cruise. We did Randi's Happy Horses and ate at Victor's. You can find the pics by clicking my link below and looking thru the Pride Cruise pics. I have them in all different folders. Enjoy!

See my past cruise pics here:

mohavemommy's Cruise Pics

__ /7__/7__/7____

\:::::::::::::::::::/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"THE WORLD'S BEST ISLANDS ARE ONES THAT FLOAT AND MOVE. THEY'RE CALLED CRUISE SHIPS."

next cruise ???? hhhmmmmm.....

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing! We will be seeing Randi next month and I can hardly wait!!! You pictures make me wish it was tomorrow!

Looks like you had a great time and I love your scenery pictures too!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;6;13;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Legend of the Seas 06/13/04

<font color=purple>Viking Serenade 6/1992

</font>

Roll Call Legend of the Seas 06/13/04 Click Here!

Yes, I saw her album. It was one of the reasons we went with her. I just had to ride down those beaches. We had a very good time (although I came home with a horrible sunburn).

__ /7__/7__/7____

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"THE WORLD'S BEST ISLANDS ARE ONES THAT FLOAT AND MOVE. THEY'RE CALLED CRUISE SHIPS."

This is a really neat excursion. In one word....beautiful. You need to go look at her web site and pics here:

Randi's Happy Horses

If you scroll to the bottom of her page you can see guest comments and more pics. That's what sold me on this one.

__ /7__/7__/7____

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MT

Randi will meet you at ship, get her group together, and get you a pickup taxi to the Stone Island boats, you then ride over to the island that is about 40 years back in time. You then get another pickup taxi to the place where the horses are. She will match you up with your horse, she has Tony and Maria helping get ready. The ride then starts down through the palm trees and down to the ocean, a ride of about 45min to an hour. They will take pictures of everyone by the ocean and then ride down the beach to Victor's resturant. Randi usually buys the first drinks, and lunch runs about $10 for garlic shrimp or mexican platter. You then have time to set around and relax or walk the beach, before heading back to the boats and then back to ship. Total time is about 9-3. Great laid back day and time to do some of your own things.

It's a wonderful trip!

Everyone enjoys it, you have people going

on her horseback riding tour year after year.

Randi's a wonderful person!

For me, when I go it will be my third time.

So go and enjoy. Sure your husband and teenagers will like it.

The ride and the beach is a great time.

Victor's is a good place to eat also.

(some of the food at Victor's

even cheaper than $10) Very Good!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JohnQ:

MT

Randi will meet you at ship, get her group together, and get you a pickup taxi to the Stone Island boats, you then ride over to the island that is about 40 years back in time. You then get another pickup taxi to the place where the horses are. Randi usually buys the first drinks, and lunch runs about $10 for garlic shrimp or mexican platter. .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Question:

Can you pay Randi in US dollars? Also, can you pay for lunch in US dollars?

I am scheduled with Randi in September! I can't wait! icon_smile.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=8b0000&cdt=2004;9;5;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

9/04 Pride Second Anniversary, First Honeymoon!

icon_cool.gif Thanks for sharing the GREAT pics! We've already booked with Randi - can't wait!

PRIDE 06/27/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;06;27;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

'004/12 4/12 PRIDE CRUISEajezine@usa.com

Pride 4/03

Inspiration 7/21/02

Pacific Princess '00

Magesty of the Seas '99

Big Red Boat '98 (cheerleader cruise)

Celebration '97

Norway '91

Southward '88

Sunward II '86

Starward '83

Boom Op, Go Vacaville!! I think the tour was back around 3:00. Some of the people on our tour got dropped off down in the Golden Zone rather that going back to the ship and they got to shop. We just walked around the shops near the dock.I think they will drop you off if you want and you just catch a taxi back. It depends on what time your ship leaves.

boom op - I had responded to your post but it got deleted because it had other info in it about Randi... hmmm.... sneaky.

I have reservations with Randi next month and she said she would have us back by 2pm... with time to explore and ship if we wanted. Enjoy!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;6;13;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Legend of the Seas 06/13/04

<font color=purple>Viking Serenade 6/1992

</font>

Roll Call Legend of the Seas 06/13/04 Click Here!

You come back about 2-2:30. There's lots of shopping around the ship. About three different areas. (big areas)

Think some people were dropped off in town, guess they took a taxi back to the ship.

You'll love the tour and Randi.

• 3 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ranjg20:

Take care and be well. Keep in touch.

See you the next time you come down my way.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hubby and I were just discussing if we should book the Pride again next spring.... we will be sure to ride again if we do.

__ /7__/7__/7____

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Randi, is that really you?? *hugs* good to see ya!! Less than 3 months and we will be back!! I can't wait!

Margie

Celebrating Our Parents 60th Anniversary - Legend of the Seas to Mexico 9/5/04!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=228b22&cdt=2004;9;5;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Join Our Legend Roll Call Here

Our Dawn Princess Caribbean Medley Family Cruise 11/23/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;11;23;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Join Our Dawn Roll Call Here

Windjammer-Flying Cloud 1991

Carnival Elation 1999

NCL Sun 2002

Star Princess 2003

Legend of the Seas 2003

I have a question about Randi's. I have been bugging her so much I hate to bug her again!

I notice in all of the pictures on Randi's website that no one is wearing their backpacks, etc. while riding. Surely they would have them to carry towels, etc. Are they carried in some other way or am I missing something? icon_confused.gif

Thanks!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by suziehmkr:

Surely they would have them to carry towels, etc. Are they carried in some other way or am I missing something? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Randi will transport your backpacks and whatever for you to Victor's so you don't have to carry them on the horse with you.

__ /7__/7__/7____

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing your pictures... My husband and I are thinking of booking with Randi's Happy Horses, but my husband is wondering if there is a weight limit. We will be on the 12-06-04 Celebrity Mercury to the Mexican Riviera. Thanks, Peggy

Paradise 5/11/03 & 5/18/03

Mercury 12/6/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;12;6;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

I don't recall there being a weight limit. You may want to check out her web site or email her. Her website is:

http://www.mazinfo.com/horsebackride/index.htm

Happy sailing!

__ /7__/7__/7____

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Archived