Getaway Haven Aft Cabin Questions

teeredi2cruise

We are booked in the H7 Forward on the Getaway, and was considering trying to upgrade to the Aft-Facing Penthouse. I was hoping to get some feedback from others who have sailed in this category around the cons of this cabin. If we do decide to move, are there any specific decks that are less desirable over another? I looking for things like, noise,(especially from Deck party), smells, vibrations, movement, etc...

I have sailed in the H7 on Deck 12 on the Getaway previously and was caught a bit off guard initially by the shaking in the cabin on docking and departing. So I am just looking to see if there may be some things that maybe make me rethink spending the extra money.

I am happy with the cabin I have and have no issues with sailing that category, but thought I would like to try a different vantage point.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

There are many variables...

Balcony size differs depending on deck.

There are 2 different bedroom/master bathroom configurations depending on deck. The living room/small bathroom is the same for all.

Higher decks will have more noise/bass from Spice H2O at night and possibly the Garden Cafe in the morning but will have better views (imo).

Lower decks (deck 9 has the largest balcony) may have more noise when docking and late night pressure-washing of the Waterfront may disturb you.

Overall, the H6 is much better than the H7 even though the walk to the Haven is as long as possible.

There are many variables...

Balcony size differs depending on deck.

There are 2 different bedroom/master bathroom configurations depending on deck. The living room/small bathroom is the same for all.

Higher decks will have more noise/bass from Spice H2O at night and possibly the Garden Cafe in the morning but will have better views (imo).

Lower decks (deck 9 has the largest balcony) may have more noise when docking and late night pressure-washing of the Waterfront may disturb you.

Overall, the H6 is much better than the H7 even though the walk to the Haven is as long as possible.

Thank you... This is perfect and exactly the type of information that I was looking for. I appreciate your quick reply.:D