Help with Princess web site

Gingerpye

I am new to Princess and booked my first cruise. Prior to booking, I received an onboard credit offer which I signed up for after I received my booking number. How can I see that credit or my booking on the Princess web site? I called my TA and she said the credit is there but I would like to be able to view it and my booking. Thanks!

go to princess cruise personalizer. put in your name and booking number. Make sure you use capitals for the booking number. then go to the right side and click on summary or payment. It is in one of those links on the right. Good luck

I have never seen any onboard credit on the personalizer, EXCEPT for Future cruise credit(that you buy on the ship). Not to say that with all the upgrades Princess is doing, that we may see the others in the future.

What I do is ask the TA to send me a copy of the fax that Princess sends them with the booking info. That has always shown the total of all shipboard credit applied to my cruise.

Gingerpye, Glad it worked. I took me forever to figure it out. I tried to google it called princess and everything else. One day it just happened. Then I forgot to save it so I started all over again. Glad I could save you the agony of trying to figure it out. When are you sailing? We go 3/26/06 on the star.

Archived