Oasis St Maarten San Juan 2/11/17

carl69

Does anybody know if the Oasis of the Seas is going back to St Maarten and San Juan yet. I am sailing on 2/11/17 and haven't scheduled any Excursions yet because they keep changing Itineraries on alot of the Sailing dates.

We are scheduled to be in St. Maarten on the 9th next week while on board Jewel. No changes in Itinerary except Dominica have been issued.

According to previous postings on RCI's website, the Oasis class ships are returning to St. Maarten later than the other classes of ships. This is due to having to repair infrastructure on the pier that is in place to service the Oasis class ships. I suspect hat means the security screening buildings. The last posting was that Oasis class ships would be returning after Jan 1. It will be interesting to see if Oasis makes it on Jan 3.

According to previous postings on RCI's website, the Oasis class ships are returning to St. Maarten later than the other classes of ships. This is due to having to repair infrastructure on the pier that is in place to service the Oasis class ships. I suspect hat means the security screening buildings. The last posting was that Oasis class ships would be returning after Jan 1. It will be interesting to see if Oasis makes it on Jan 3.

Agree...it's always interesting to see those "extenders" they put in to be able to secure the bigger ships at the pier.

Does anybody know if the Oasis of the Seas is going back to St Maarten and San Juan yet. I am sailing on 2/11/17 and haven't scheduled any Excursions yet because they keep changing Itineraries on alot of the Sailing dates.

The cruise ship tracker shows Oasis in St Maarten, she looks to be the only ship in port right now. Glad to see that RCI is back there. We will be on the Feb 25 cruise.

The cruise ship tracker shows Oasis in St Maarten, she looks to be the only ship in port right now. Glad to see that RCI is back there. We will be on the Feb 25 cruise.

I had hoped the PZTV cam might be up and running for this occasion, but it appears not to be.