Carnival shares

tercar

Can anyone shed light on this subject please.

I met someone who told me they get on board credit with Celebrity by having carnival shares!

I can’t find any info on this and can’t see this being true to be honest, has anyone got ant info on this please

Thank you Carol

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you own 100 shares of Carnival stock, you can request onboard credit for your sailing by emailing a copy of your brokerage statement to guestadmin@carnival.com, or you can fax it to 305 406 6102. You will also need to include your ship, sail date, and booking number. You will receive an email back once approved.

The current program is good for sailings through July 31, 2018. OBC is given based on the number of days of the cruise. For cruises 6 days or less, you get $50, 7 - 13 days, $100, and 14 days or more.

You can find the information at http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit, and click the link to view shareholder benefits.

Not for Celebrity. The OBC will only be for Carnival Corp companies. Perhaps, you/they meant Princess? Celebrity is RCCL.

Royal Caribian corp, which owns Celebrity, has the same program - own 100 shares get onboard credit. However they have more restrictions on when you can receive it, and I have yet to qualify for it. However their shares have increased in value so much that I am not unhappy that I bought them.

Can anyone shed light on this subject please.

I met someone who told me they get on board credit with Celebrity by having carnival shares!

I can’t find any info on this and can’t see this being true to be honest, has anyone got ant info on this please

Thank you Carol

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sadly, there is no info about it because, as you suspect, it is not true.