Labadee Lockers???

RobNC2001

My friends and I want to go jet skiing in Labadee but we are concerned about having a place to lock up money, cameras, and other valuables. Is there a secure place at Labadee to do this? Do they provide the locks or do you have to bring your own? Is there a fee for the locker rental? Where are they located?

Thanks in advance for the help. This board is always a great source of information.

Not sure about Labadee but assume it's similar to CoCo Cay which had an area to keep things but it was just like daycare cubbies that were behind the room you watch the safety video. I wouldn't consider them secure. Keep cash, seapass & small items on you. We just put our camera at the bottom of our day bag so they would have to either take the entire bag or ruffle through it to know anything was even in it. Private beach so I felt comfortable with that. Depends on your comfort level, might leave things on the ship until your done.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Archived