My wish for Christmas this year

Hflors

I'm sitting here reading over the posts of all the problems on cruises and thinking to myself. "You know what I would like for Christmas this year is A long cruise ALONE"! I'm heading for a cruise in a couple of months with some family members and I'm dreading it. It has been no fun to even think about. There is so much contention about it that the next person that even mentions a "girls" trip I'm going to tell to plan it, and they can even pay for it just so I don't need to show up!

Two days ago I was talking to my husband about a cruise next year for our 35th Ann. and he responded by saying that we can only take one that "We can afford" which translates into one for $599, and can that incllude air?" Than I realized that the only one that enjoys or looks forward to any cruise is me! So why would I like to go with any one else? Maybe Santa Claus would bring me a Cruise which I can take all by myself for Christmas (hot chance) Oh well thanks for listening to my whining. I guess I'll do my traveling in my heart by reading cruise critic!

So now it's your turn. What's your wish for Christmas this year! Make it good I want to see some great wishes!

I'm sitting here reading over the posts of all the problems on cruises and thinking to myself. "You know what I would like for Christmas this year is A long cruise ALONE"! I'm heading for a cruise in a couple of months with some family members and I'm dreading it. It has been no fun to even think about. There is so much contention about it that the next person that even mentions a "girls" trip I'm going to tell to plan it, and they can even pay for it just so I don't need to show up!

Two days ago I was talking to my husband about a cruise next year for our 35th Ann. and he responded by saying that we can only take one that "We can afford" which translates into one for $599, and can that incllude air?" Than I realized that the only one that enjoys or looks forward to any cruise is me! So why would I like to go with any one else? Maybe Santa Claus would bring me a Cruise which I can take all by myself for Christmas (hot chance) Oh well thanks for listening to my whining. I guess I'll do my traveling in my heart by reading cruise critic!

So now it's your turn. What's your wish for Christmas this year! Make it good I want to see some great wishes!

I say, find yourself a way to make some extra money, your money, leave him at home, and have a good time. Life's too short to not see the world. If he's not onboard with that, then you find a way.

My Christmas wish? To get all of my customers orders out on time, and have some time for myself. It's tough because people wait until the last friggen second to shop, or they "forgot" about someone...but I guess I wouldn't be in business if that weren't the case, LOL......SO, I stopped taking phone orders, because we don't have time to answer the phone, but they are still coming in from my online catalog. (this is my busiest month all year)

But, taking a break and coming to this board is really putting me behind....LOL....

Back to the salt mines...:(

My Mom used to clip coupons to use at the grocery store. Then she would physically take the cash she saved and put it aside. She also saved all of her silver change every week out of her purse. You wouldn't believe the amount of money she accrued in a year by doing this. You could EASILY get your cruise money saved. You could "surprise" your husband with his cruise documents in his stocking or something.

Good luck!

I would like my Christmas/New Year's cruise to have only perfectly behaved children, teens and adults; everyone dressed in the suggested clothing in the dining room; and no jeans or flip flops in the dining room. Oh, yes, and no flamers posting in CC.

I agree with 1corona4u, put some money aside and go on your own. If he wants to stay at home, then have some fun by yourself!!

My step-father refuses to go on a cruise or anywhere else for vacation. Apparently he is satisfied to just sit on his butt at home watching TV all day. Well, my mother, who works, is not going to sit around cater to him. Instead, she is taking a cruise with my DH and myself in a year.

She can go have fun without him and so can you!!!!!!

I would like my Christmas/New Year's cruise to have only perfectly behaved children, teens and adults; everyone dressed in the suggested clothing in the dining room; and no jeans or flip flops in the dining room. Oh, yes, and no flamers posting in CC.

Amen!!!!!

Archived