Limo to hotel NYC

MMB

It's easy and cheaper to use a taxi. Right outside of baggage claim there is a taxi queue and it's never a problem to get one.

I have the phone numbers of some car services, but not limo companies. If that'll do, let me know and I'll give them to you.

BTW, never take the guys standing outside of baggage claim who ask "do you need a taxi?". These are NOT taxi's - taxi's are not allowed to solicit business. These are private car services. Many of them are legit and competively priced, but too many of them are rip off's. Avoid them.

Jane

I too would just take a taxi (except if you're a family of 4 and don't think that you'll be able to fit in one taxi with your luggage)

LGA to Downtown should be about $25 by taxi (extremely variable depending upon traffic)... but unless traffic is backed up on the BQE i would have the driver take one of the free bridges (Brooklyn, Manhattan, Williamsburg) rather than the Midtown Tunnel ($3.50 toll).

Getting a taxi is easy, but there is often a line to get one... it can look pretty bad but the line goes somewhat fast.

Archived