With gratitude

I totally agree. Love not having to do chores & others looking after to me.. Plus now with over 100 days my Laundry is taken care of..

I enjoyed my first couple of days on board; then when we reached MARE & swimming at Yejele Beach & seeing nemo & his freind's; that's when i was totally hooked. 13 cruises down in just over 3 years only 1 booked this year. I LOVE this addiction..

It truly is an addiction, I don't know of anyone else that looks at things like tours, or resorts stays etc like cruisers do for cruises.:D

We were on the Constellation in June last year in an Oceanview (6001) right at the front of the ship and found it great. It was bigger than a normal S class cabin and the huge window didn't detract from the experience at all. We checked out the accessible OV cabin a couple of cabins along and they are huge, the size of a suite. Worth bearing in mind for future cruises

We were on the Constellation in June last year in an Oceanview (6001) right at the front of the ship and found it great. It was bigger than a normal S class cabin and the huge window didn't detract from the experience at all. We checked out the accessible OV cabin a couple of cabins along and they are huge, the size of a suite. Worth bearing in mind for future cruises

I love the Family cabins at the back of the ship (all M class), extra lounge room and huge balcony that extends right out of the back to give 270 degree views, all for not much over a 2A balcony, cheaper than concierge.