Cruise Next Certificate

craigers

On my account it is listed under my booked trips and under the catagory " My Coupons and Credits " On our last cruise we bought 6 $250 cruisenexts certificates. We applied 2 while on the cruise and then applied 2 more to a cruise we had already scheduled and the two remaining certificates are listed on our account under that heading. Hope that helps

Thanks both of you for your reply.I couldn't locate the certificate.For some reason it's not listed.I'll have to call NCL.Does anyone know the phone number for the cruise next cert. department?Thanks

Were you sailing with someone else? Could it be posted to their account? This has happened to me, so look in all accounts, if that happens to be the case with you. Simple 1 minute transaction to move the deposits.

I booked a cruise several weeks ago. It took a while to get the invoice.When i did get the invoice there was not a credit for $250. .I checked [My account] on the NCL site and it wasn't there.I guess it's lost somewhere between NCL and the travel agent[not NCL].I have called the agent,left message, but no call back yet.