Epic Studio Lounge

PH8

Trying a studio cabin on Epic for the first time so been busy researching any info I can on those..lots of info on the cabins but not finding much on the Lounge.

Would love to hear all about it..

Is there a real bar? Snacks? Special hours for those? Costs?

Please help me fill in all the blanks that you might think can help. Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks

The Bar is operated normally between 5 and 7pm. Not free but UBP works here too.

Best Cookies ever 24/7 for free. 😊

Also free self service specialty Coffee Maker, Joghurt and Fruits 24/7

Vending maschine for Soda, dont know if Card or Cash as i didnt use it.

Happy Sailing

Question about the cabins........what do they supply as far as toiletries??

Bar of soap and tube of body lotion on the sink, along with a liquid hand soap dispenser. Shampoo and Body Wash dispensers in the shower.

The bottled soda vending machine sat completely empty the entire transatlantic cruise this past November. A crew member said he thought they gave up on it as nobody was buying any.

The coffee machine in the lounge must be exceptional as it seemed all the ship's officers were coming in to use it!

Edited by TexasCigarGuy

The Bar is operated normally between 5 and 7pm. Not free but UBP works here too.

Best Cookies ever 24/7 for free. 😊

Also free self service specialty Coffee Maker, Joghurt and Fruits 24/7

Vending maschine for Soda, dont know if Card or Cash as i didnt use it.

Happy Sailing

I notice that at breakfast time they had pastries available. Cookies the rest of the days. Always some fruit and snacks. I never saw anyone there.

When the bar was open, there would be between 10 and maybe 30 people there, many waiting to go to group dinner. Over Thanksgiving and Christmas, people would stop into the lounge for the treats, but rarely anyone lounged there. You might run across someone who stopped in for refreshments. The lounge was still a nice "perk".

The bottled soda vending machine sat completely empty the entire transatlantic cruise this past November. A crew member said he thought they gave up on it as nobody was buying any.

Last July, the vending machine in the studio lounge was also empty, but there is another one in a „vending machine room“ on the 10th floor in the middle of the studio cabines.

You can pay with your room card.