Enough Time for Stingray Sailing Excursion?

CML13

Hello Everyone,

My Carnival cruise will be in Grand Cayman from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm, ship time, which I am told by Carnival is Florida time. The Stingray Sailing excursion I want to do is 8:30 am to 12:30 pm Cayman time, which I believe is 1 hour behind Florida time. This would get me to the dock at 1:30 pm ship time. Having not have cruised in many, many years, how much time do I need for the tender to get me back to the ship? Is this excursion doable with the timing I have? I am a worrier, so if this is cutting it close, I will find something else to do. TIA for any advice!

The last tender should run around 2:15 PM.

I would be more concerned with getting to Cayman by 8:30 AM. I would ask about this on the Carnival Board. The issue is what time they begin service and that Carnival gives priority to those booked on their excursions.

Keith

The last tender should run around 2:15 PM.

I would be more concerned with getting to Cayman by 8:30 AM. I would ask about this on the Carnival Board. The issue is what time they begin service and that Carnival gives priority to those booked on their excursions.

Keith

Keith,

Thank you very much for your reply! I found out that I had the times confused, I was mixing up ship time and island time. Thanks again!

Chris

:)

When are you cruising?

When I go to date and time dot com, it tells me that Grand Cayman is currently on East Coast Time, and is exactly the same as Miami, Florida.

I think Cayman Islands may not do the whole Spring forward/Fall back thing. But right now --- aren't Grand Cayman and Miami both at exactly the same time?

At least on my laptop they currently are.

When are you cruising?

When I go to date and time dot com, it tells me that Grand Cayman is currently on East Coast Time, and is exactly the same as Miami, Florida.

I think Cayman Islands may not do the whole Spring forward/Fall back thing. But right now --- aren't Grand Cayman and Miami both at exactly the same time?

At least on my laptop they currently are.

I am going in April; looks like at that time, Florida time is 1 hour ahead of Cayman time. Thanks for your reply!