Another Royal IT glitch but great C&A customer service

This morning I jumped on a great deal for a 7 nighter in August (balcony cabin cost less than an oceanview!). I wanted a balcony cabin and my options were to choose my own cabin with $175 OBC but non-refundable deposit, or choose my own cabin with $75 OBC and refundable deposit. I selected the non-refundable option, went through everything but realized I had not be given the opportunity to select a cabin. I back-tracked to be sure I was reading the selections correctly, then figured I would just be able to choose at the end. Next thing I knew, there was a notice that the booking had been made....with no cabin selected! I checked on the "my cruises" section and saw that I had booked a guaranteed cabin! I called C&A and the rep said there would be a price increase (no surprise there!) to select my own cabin and that the OBC would be only $75! I explained that the only choices available on the website were for selecting my own cabin and that I did NOT want a guaranteed one and there was an error on the website. So for an additional $64 (no big deal!) and keeping the $175 OBC he changed the booking and gave me a great cabin on the hump. So what could have been unpleasant turned out great because of great C&A customer service.

In all our years of cruising, all on Royal, I have NEVER had a bad experience with customer service. Wish I could say the same for IT....