Celebrity Silhouette Art Studio?

Woodturning

Myself, my Hubby and our friends are leaving the end of this month on The Silhouette. My girlfriend and I were looking forward to taking art or jewelry classes but have heard they may not be offering them any longer. Does anyone know if they are still available on this ship? Have they turned the Art Studio space into something different? Any help on this is very much appreciated!

Haven’ t been on the Silhouette but it’s sister ship the Reflection eliminated the Art Studio and it is now a space used as a Photo Studio.

On the Reflection TA there were some art classes offered ( water color) as I recall.

• 4 months later...

While cruising on Silhouette in 2011, I really enjoyed the classes in the 15th deck art studio. There were sliding glass doors that opened a whole wall to the sea, and it was a magnificent view and experience as we made jewelry (sterling silver bead earrings, acrylic fill pendants and rings), watercolors, and a scrapbook kit. I think I took 4 classes during our 12-day cruise. It’s one of my best memories while cruising!

While on the Reflection last year, I was hugely disappointed to find the art studio is now a photography studio. Everything on the Reflection is to sell us something. There were no lectures, no classes of interest at all. It was sales, sales, sales. It will be a long time before I sail on Celebrity again.