Pride of America Soda?

Mineu

Am I understanding that there is NO alcohol package available on this ship; but I also cannot find any packages for non-alcoholic drinks except the 4 bottled water packages. Do you have to pay for each and every non-alcoholic drink as well? Or are they included? I can't find any information.

Am I understanding that there is NO alcohol package available on this ship; but I also cannot find any packages for non-alcoholic drinks except the 4 bottled water packages. Do you have to pay for each and every non-alcoholic drink as well? Or are they included? I can't find any information.

Definitely no alcohol packages unique to this ship sailing solely inter-island Hawaii. There is a wine bottle package. Not sure about soda package.

Do they allow you to bring a bottle of wine on

Yes you can bring on as much wine as you'd like, each bottle will incur a $15 corkage fee.

There is a soda package on board,

Adult & Teen Soda Program (ages 13 & older)

$7.50 USDper person/day

UltimateSoda_child.jpg ITEM #: UBPTAS

Give the gift of endless fountain soda throughout their cruise.

Includes: Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mt. Dew, Ginger Ale, Tonic water, Club Soda. The entire cruise must be purchased. Non-Refundable.

Prepaid @ $7.50 USD per person per day x Cruise Days plus 20% gratuity and beverage service charge.

Souvenir Thermal mug included in the purchase of the program

An 20% gratuity and beverage service charge will be added at checkout.

Not available for sailings of 2 days or less.

I was on pride in December and there’s a soda package for sale either on board or you have to call the 800 number to order it, it’s a some issue they won’t talk about why it does not show up to purchase on the site

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...
Are there any self-serve soda locations like on other cruise lines or do you have to go to a bar every time you want a soda?

You have to go to a bar. Or you can order from your waiter in the MDR during meals.

Like the others have said, the POA has a very port intensive itinerary. It’s basically in port every day. You will probably be spending most of your daytime hours on land where you can drink all of the soda (Coke!) that you want.

How many sodas do you drink at night between dinner and bedtime?

There is a vending machine in the gym but don't recall if it had any sodas - mostly waters and sports drinks.

There might also be one in the arcade like some of the other ships.

ETA - I found pics of the one in gym: Aquafina, Gatorade, G2, SoBe, Life Water and a Lipton Green Tea.