Just Snagged E730 on Crown!

Netnurse31

We have been changing cabins like lunatics but I think we are going to keep these! Most recently we were booked in 3 balcony staterooms on the Baja deck. I received a call from my TA and was offered 3 mini-suites on the Emerald Deck for $200 more per stateroom so I accepted it given the extra room and full bath. Today I was looking on the Princess site and found E730 empty so I jumped at it as well as the two other staterooms next door to it. If I understand correctly E730 has the coveted "extended" balcony.

Anyone have any info on this stateroom on CB or other Grand Class ships?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the info on E730, E731. I would not have known about the uniqueness of these 2 cabins if not for Cruise Critic.

I've booked E731 for 7-11-2006. :D

(E730 wasn't avail) :o

An added bonus is I don't have to take many pictures of cabin because there are so many posted.

thx to all

I guess I need to update my signature soon

E731 sits above the table area of Club Fusion. E730 sits directly above the band and stage of Club Fusion.:rolleyes: I think you will be very happy with E731, we were!

Yes I saw that in the floor plans but some say that the port side is better than the starboard side for some reason (I just like being on the ship on either side).

Now i just have to wait to get tickets to MAKE SURE I get the cabin. I have read several posts of people not getting the cabin they thought they were supposed to get (I did ask Princess to note I do NOT want to be moved from that cabin). However the thought of a suite might be nice (but that wouldn't happen).

We are booked on the Crown on July 11th also - when we booked a few months back, we couldn't get a back cabin - so we are in E720 - a mini suite.....you just gave me hope that maybe one will open up and we can go for the bigger balcony too:)

Join our Roll Call for 7-11-06 on the Crown....maybe we can get a little group together.....

We are booked on the Crown on July 11th also - when we booked a few months back, we couldn't get a back cabin - so we are in E720 - a mini suite.....you just gave me hope that maybe one will open up and we can go for the bigger balcony too:)

Join our Roll Call for 7-11-06 on the Crown....maybe we can get a little group together.....

hillslife,

I've already joined the roll call (I really like the new Roll call format), it's so much easier to find the particular role call you want. Must cut down on dupes too.

I'll speak to you on the roll call.

From everything I've read on these boards, you may hear some music or feel the bass thump from Club Fusion in E730, but the music usually slows down around midnight and should not be a major problem unless your bedtime is earlier. I've read that no noise is heard from the balcony.

Here's hoping that Princess has read or been advised of the Club Fusion noise issues from the Emerald Deck pax on the CB and will add additional soundproofing on the Crown. ;)

normally stops at

Was there any noise from the lounge below?Roberta

Only once on our New Year's cruise did we hear some bass thumping in E731. It is such a great cabin, I was really impressed with how quiet it was! Sometimes if we were in Club Fusion when we thought it was loud, one of us ran upstairs to our cabin and didn't hear anything.

Archived