Extra Charges

ksmith61

Can someone on a recent Seaside cruise explain any upcharges for activities.... e.g. zipline, aquapark, etc.

It's $10 for a single ride on the zipline or $50 per cabin and its unlimited. There is a fun pack pass you can buy but I cant remember how much it was. Just be aware that absolutely everything on this ship has an upcharge.

It's $10 for a single ride on the zipline or $50 per cabin and its unlimited. There is a fun pack pass you can buy but I cant remember how much it was. Just be aware that absolutely everything on this ship has an upcharge.

Can some expand on "everything" is an upcharge issue?

Can some expand on "everything" is an upcharge issue?

What I mean is that outside of the buffet and MDR, all other food and beverage options are an upcharge.

Other than the pool deck, some machines in the gym, and public spaces, all other activities have an upcharge.

What I mean is that outside of the buffet and MDR, all other food and beverage options are an upcharge.

Other than the pool deck, some machines in the gym, and public spaces, all other activities have an upcharge.

This is the big thing I am trying to wrap my head around. What things cost and how much. Is there anywhere to find a price list of what things cost?

Exactly which activities are an up charge? Only thing I know of might be a class that includes some sort of materials you pay for. Daily activities listed on program carry no charge. Yes there are charges for the zip line and the race car, 4/5D movies, arcade, etc.

This post from Travellingert might help. I copied it from another forum topic. Not my words/find.

Saw what to me was a bit of an update to this on Facebook. The zip line charge is being rolled in with the fun pass. So for example if you buy the pay $25 for $30 worth fun pass you can try the $10 Cinema, $10 F1, and $10 zip line for just $25 spend. This may not suit everyone but for me it makes it seem a bit more reasonable.

Edit to add in the picture I saw:

26903815_2014950592114359_786643413570162271_n.jpg?oh=78d0785b28557fccc93d71c71029f11d&oe=5B20741B

This post from Travellingert might help. I copied it from another forum topic. Not my words/find.

Saw what to me was a bit of an update to this on Facebook. The zip line charge is being rolled in with the fun pass. So for example if you buy the pay $25 for $30 worth fun pass you can try the $10 Cinema, $10 F1, and $10 zip line for just $25 spend. This may not suit everyone but for me it makes it seem a bit more reasonable.

Edit to add in the picture I saw:

26903815_2014950592114359_786643413570162271_n.jpg?oh=78d0785b28557fccc93d71c71029f11d&oe=5B20741B

This is a great help! Thanks!