Where is Fernando?

cruise3122

Cruise port stop in Costa Maya at the end of February. Would love to see Fernando again. I know he's changed job locations a number of times. Good times at 100% Agave years ago.

Has anyone met/located Fernando lately?

Thanks in advance for a reply!

The last couple of times I went there he was not in his place but had others working there. I heard that he does not come to work before 5 PM and we are always back on the ship by then.

The last time I went in December, I went early and it looked like the place may have been closed down.

I am very disappointed because Fernando always had good food and reasonable drinks while he was working there plus usually, some free tequila tastings.

• 2 weeks later...

If you're looking for his "new" spot, remember it's on the malecon not on the street a block back like 100% Agave. He's in the same malecon block as Karlita's Coffee, ( Calle Martel?) between the fruit stand and Ibiza Sunset. Blink and you'll miss it. Not sure if he was getting enough lunch business given the "surge" in new "clubs" along the malecon. So doesn't surprise me if he is closed in the day time. Nights are a bit different in Mahahual once the beach clubs close down and no ships are in. But as others have said, he's a great guy, good chief and excellent host but has poor business sense, thus his ventures are always in flux.