Symphony of the Seas Mediterranean

My wife and I will be sailing Symphony in October, starting out in Barcelona. We are from the US.

Started early last year deciding between itineraries and ships. Then the Symphony itineraries were announced.

Our decision priority was ports first then ships. This is our first time in Europe and the ports seem to give a nice slice of everything except beaches (no big deal, we have FL and the Caribbean for that).

We know we will not be able to see all that the Symphony has to offer. But it’s a very nice preview while we take in the ports that this itinerary has to offer. And when she gets to our side of the world we’ll cruise her again to really “wring” her out.

In other words, Symphony is icing on the cake. The ports are the cake.

As far as cost, we booked her very early (at announcement time). Honestly, I would not book this cruise now or even last October as the fares seemed to have gone through the roof.

Always pays to book as early as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have made an excellent choice with the ship and especially the itinerary.

Allure 2015 and Harmony 2016 also did this itinerary on their maiden season.

We did both and also did Freedom 2017 on the same itinerary.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

We're sailing this ship in May, Americans who've never been to Europe but have sailed on the Oasis so we're familiar with how large and .activity packed the ship will be. For us and for many others I'm sure, the reason we chose to pay the extra money to sail on the Symphony when a large portion of our time will be spent on land is simple.

Because we want to.

We're sailing this ship in May, Americans who've never been to Europe but have sailed on the Oasis so we're familiar with how large and .activity packed the ship will be. For us and for many others I'm sure, the reason we chose to pay the extra money to sail on the Symphony when a large portion of our time will be spent on land is simple.

Because we want to.

Totally agree.

It is nice to sail on a brand new on her maiden season.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app