A few questions for The Seaside

Cruiseaptp

1. We are a family of 4 do I need to money on each card if I do not want my kids to spend any money, but do want the card to work for kids to open up cabin door?

2. What times does breakfast end on the last day?

3. Can you schedule all the shows the day you board? Any penalties if my kids don't show up for the shows I scheduled them for?

4. How dressy do you have to be on formal night?

Thank you!

Seaside March 24

I haven't been on the Seaside yet but on the Divina last summer.

If I remember correctly, children cannot charge items to the OB account unless money was designed to their cruise cards. They have a "teen card" on which you can put money. Also they have the bracelets now; I don't think kids can use theirs to charge items. Someone who's been on board hopefully confirms this.

On the Divina they starte closing the buffet at about 8.

I don't have the answer about scheduling the shows. But I know I have read somewhere that 15 minutes before beginning of shows, they make unclaimed seats available to people who did not reserve. So if your kids don't show, someone else can have their seats.

I think all you really need is longs pants and a nice shirt.

1. We are a family of 4 do I need to money on each card if I do not want my kids to spend any money, but do want the card to work for kids to open up cabin door?

2. What times does breakfast end on the last day?

3. Can you schedule all the shows the day you board? Any penalties if my kids don't show up for the shows I scheduled them for?

4. How dressy do you have to be on formal night?

Thank you!

Seaside March 24

I'll verify all of this when I am on Seaside starting February 10th and put it in my review.

1. On multiple reviews I've seen it stated kids get cards and possibly bracelets that open doors but do not allow charging automatically. On one of the reviews I saw it stated you can designate a dollar amount for a teen card for teens to be able to charge. I don't know if there is an age restriction for the teen cards.

As far as the Fun Pass for the F1 Sim, Interactive Cinema, Bowling, Billiards, and Zipline goes I have been told by someone who sailed this January they let it be posted on their teen's cruise card / wristband. You can have it posted to your cruise pass / wristband but are then supposed to be present when it is charged.

2. I saw 8 AM on a Daily posted on one of the reviews I believe. I don't remember which review it was. I believe it said breakfast would only be in the buffet that day.

3. I've seen a couple of reviews where they said they scheduled all their shows the day of boarding via either the app on their phones or the boards around the ship. There is no penalty for no-shows but don't be late. They give up unclaimed seats shortly before the show starts. Some reports said 5 minutes but I saw 10-15 minutes on a video review from last week's cruise.

4. Only as dressy as you like. I would suggest a nice shirt and slacks for men and either a nice sundress or nice top and slacks for women as a minimum, but reports from recent cruises are you won't be turned away if you don't dress up. Nice jeans and a nice top or shirt would probably also be acceptable.

Edit: Several reports have said White Night / Italian Night has been being held on one of the formal nights.

If you’re on drinks package the child’s card allows them to get soft drinks and gelato, but they couldn’t buy Lego/sweets in the shops.

If not on drinks package the child’s card lets them enter cabin, but not purchase anything.

Teen cards are like a prepaid card they can use on anything not age restricted, but you have to use it all. Anything I spent at end of cruise would be lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk