Breeze Internet

iamchrisstone

Ok, so on Royal, certain ships have better internet because of the technology. The newer ships have the O3B technology or whatever it's called.

I just read a review that said a person was using wi-fi calling on the Vista. I've been on the Victory, Sunshine and Valor. I always get the premium package and it's always SUPER slow. I don't complain because that's what I expect. HOWEVER, does anyone know if the newer Carnival ships have better wifi or different technology?

We were on the Breeze in Nov. and the Internet was a little better than mediocre but better than the Splendor over New Years which was horrific.

On the Breeze we had no problem making wifi calls.

Also, strongly suggest you prebuy the wifi package. You will save almost 20%.

We were on the Breeze in Nov. and the Internet was a little better than mediocre but better than the Splendor over New Years which was horrific.

On the Breeze we had no problem making wifi calls.

Also, strongly suggest you prebuy the wifi package. You will save almost 20%.

oh, i always pre-buy for the whole trip. this is great info about the breeze though. i'm really hoping it has better internet. that would be AWESOME!

I just got off the Breeze yesterday. Long story short, we had the fastest internet for a couple days and I had the social media for the cruise. It was extremely slow for the "fastest" and things like email didn't load. The last 12 hours the social media internet (and the Carnival cruise hub) didn't work at all. I'm glad I didn't pay for it, and I wouldn't recommend it at all.

I just got off the Breeze yesterday. Long story short, we had the fastest internet for a couple days and I had the social media for the cruise. It was extremely slow for the "fastest" and things like email didn't load. The last 12 hours the social media internet (and the Carnival cruise hub) didn't work at all. I'm glad I didn't pay for it, and I wouldn't recommend it at all.

Thanks!