ESCAPE - Angled Balcony or Mini Suite?

jojoey

Looking for your insight. My 18 year old daughter and I are booked on the Escape in March. We did this cruise last March and loved it so much re-booked. This time we've got a larger, angled balcony, which I'm most excited for. Some prices have dropped, and it looks like we'd be able to switch to a mini suite, same deck, same price, NCL permitting of course. I'm torn, as I have no doubt we'd make use of the extra bathroom space, but I love the idea of a lounger on the balcony.

Any thoughts? Advice? I've got several bids in for the Haven, but those cabins seem to be disappearing lately.

We were on the Breakaway in a mini-suite next to one of the angled balcony cabins. In my view you trade extra balcony space and money for a larger bathroom. If you and your daughter feel you need the larger bathroom then switch. If you are ok with the regular bathroom save the extra cash and enjoy the larger balcony.

Daughter and I had a mini-suite last May on the Escape and really enjoyed the extra room in the bathroom. This year we splurged and booked a mini-suite with an extra large balcony on Deck 8. We like that location because it's close to all the restaurants, the atrium and is on the same level as The Waterfront.