Which Pier In Cozumel

sc4125

Does CCL always use the same pier (San Miguel) in Cozumel? I will be on the Miracle next week and we will be in Cozumel on Thursday, 2/22 with 5 other ships!! Just trying to figure out where we will dock so that we can make plans. I have been to Cozumel many times & just want to get off the ship, walk around and grab a drink.

Anyone know?

Carnival owns Puerta Maya, which is the Southernmost of the 3 piers, and can hold 3 ships. Most of the time, if you are on a Carnival ship, or one of the CCL brands (Holland America, Princess, etc...) you will dock at Puerto Maya. If there are 4 or more CCL ships in port, at least one will dock at Puerta Langosta (downtown)

Also, sometimes the posted schedules are incorrect. For example, we arrived one time on the Elation at Puerta Langosta, even though the schedule said Puerta Maya. (i.e. Carnival moved one of their other ships that was scheduled for Puerta Langosta to Puerta Maya).

Either pier will have bars nearby where you can grab a drink.

I just got off the Miracle and we docked at Puerta Maya

We got off the pier, took a left and walked about a mile (ish) and found a great little open air bar called Sunset Restaurant and Bar. We had a few local beers and some great guacamole.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums