When will I be able to

Cruisin 4 Ever

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like I read somewhere that the Carnival Panorama will be going straight to Long Beach with no European cruises. The Vista did a Summer of cruises in Europe, the Horizon is only doing a month, and now the Panorama appears to be doing none. I guess Carnival doesn't make enough money on European cruises.

I don't like to spread a rumour, but one poster here on CC stated that maybe the Panorama could possibly sail through the Suez Canal and end up coming by way of China to Hawaii. I would like to see that happen if they were to offer it as a sailing. Something different then the Carribean. But I am not putting too much stock in that itinerary.

I don't like to spread a rumour, but one poster here on CC stated that maybe the Panorama could possibly sail through the Suez Canal and end up coming by way of China to Hawaii. I would like to see that happen if they were to offer it as a sailing. Something different then the Carribean. But I am not putting too much stock in that itinerary.[/quote

Now that is an itinerary I would be interested in. An aft cabin with a nice balcony and I'd be set.

Seems like I read somewhere that the Carnival Panorama will be going straight to Long Beach with no European cruises. The Vista did a Summer of cruises in Europe, the Horizon is only doing a month, and now the Panorama appears to be doing none. I guess Carnival doesn't make enough money on European cruises.
Keep in mind that while the Vista had & Horizon will have inaugural sailings in the spring, the Panorama will enter service in late October/early November. Carnival likely wants to get her to Long Beach & begin sailings ASAP for the winter season. And while JH has mentioned there will be no TA sailing, I find it very hard to believe they'll bring her across empty of passengers, either via the Atlantic & thru the Panama Canal or the longer way around via the Pacific. I guess we'll know for sure in a few weeks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app