Cat in The Hat Plush - Can I buy On the ship

Thank you in advance to anyone taking the time to read and hopefully reply to this question.

I have the option to pre-purchase a cat in the hat plush from the Carnival store online, and have it delivered to our room. But I wondered if I could buy the same one ON the ship?

Does anyone know what shop(s) may sell it, and if the price is the same, higher, cheaper? Part of me wants to pre-order and surprise my child, but another part of me wants to look at it before I buy it.....

Thank you,

We bought our's online and carried on (in a backpack) to surprise our girls. They do have them in the store with the liquor and perfume on the promenade deck, but they were $40 and smaller (about 15in). We were glad we "smuggled" them on, and they carried them around everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We bought our's online and carried on (in a backpack) to surprise our girls. They do have them in the store with the liquor and perfume on the promenade deck, but they were $40 and smaller (about 15in). We were glad we "smuggled" them on, and they carried them around everywhere.

I do this everytime we go to Disneyland..I buy the hat, the shirt and the stuffed animal in advance and save a fortune over buying at Disney...now of course my child still finds other things for me to spend my money on in the park but at least I saved a bit there....lol....

OP....buying online will have a 15% delivery fee to your room...so just there saves a bit buying on the ship verse online in advance....but as it is Cat in the Hat you can find items much more reasonable in stores right now as its Dr Seuss week all over the country...I just went to our local Party City this past Sunday and got my kid a Dr Seuss hat, socks and gloves for the Dr. Seuss events at this school this past week....(which of course I hope to talk him into wearing on the ship at the Breakfast too, fingers crossed)

OP....buying online will have a 15% delivery fee to your room...so just there saves a bit buying on the ship verse online in advance....but as it is Cat in the Hat you can find items much more reasonable in stores right now as its Dr Seuss week all over the country...I just went to our local Party City this past Sunday and got my kid a Dr Seuss hat, socks and gloves for the Dr. Seuss events at this school this past week....(which of course I hope to talk him into wearing on the ship at the Breakfast too, fingers crossed)

Exactly! We got them pjs and special outfits for them to wear to the breakfast as well.

My little guy is 7 and starting to be "too cool" so I really hope he will wear them on the cruise this year....I'm sorta over these "big boy" changes at the moment lol....

Awe! I'm not ready for that with my son. My oldest will be 7 later this month, and she's all ready started to get embarrassed by things. Bless her heart. She has no idea what is to come. (Evil laugh) 🤣

I noticed there was a delivery fee....that's why I was wondering if the SAME product would be for sale at the SAME price on the ship... but I'd hate to miss out, and get a smaller one for more money as another person posted. I tried looking on Amazon for something similar, but they were all more expensive. I am in Canada, so I haven't seen any Cat in the Hat stuff for sale :( otherwise I would do as mentioned, buy before and smuggle in room to surprise kids..... but it looks like I might just be buying from Carnival online and paying the delivery fee

:(

Thanks everyone,