Tri rail, metro rail, metro mover

V2500GUY

Wow, so many options where do I start? My upcoming cruise I am flying into West Palm the day before the cruise. I plan on then taking the Tri rail to MIA right after my flight, that way I can get within minutes of the port the day before. Should I try and navigate the metro rail and metro mover to make it to the hotels near the port (Hampton Brickell area) or just lyft/uber. All of the options see great but slightly overwhelming not being from the area,

Wow, so many options where do I start? My upcoming cruise I am flying into West Palm the day before the cruise. I plan on then taking the Tri rail to MIA right after my flight, that way I can get within minutes of the port the day before. Should I try and navigate the metro rail and metro mover to make it to the hotels near the port (Hampton Brickell area) or just lyft/uber. All of the options see great but slightly overwhelming not being from the area,

When is your cruise? Brightline is supposed to start Miami service next month and is so much nicer than Tri Rail.

First week of April

If the brightline train is open that is a good option.

If not, I would say the Tri-rail is the most difficult part of the journey. Going on the Metrorail to Downtown is really simple. And there is no need for Metromover. Just take the metrorail to the Brickell station and you are two blocks from the Hampton Inn Brickell.