Buckets of Beer and Cheers

I know you cant get buckets of beer with cheers, but can you pay for them extra? Ive been told you are completely cut off after ordering 15 drinks on cheers and cant buy any more. So could you buy a bucket if you are getting close to your 15 limit to get a few extra before they quit serving you.

I think it really depends on the bartender and ship. On the Magic in January we had cheers and wanted to buy a bucket. We were no where near 15 and wanted the convenience of taking a bucket into the show. We were told at 2 bars we couldn't buy one bc we had cheers. But yet we could buy a bottle of wine at the steakhouse. Makes no sense.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forums mobile app

I think it really depends on the bartender and ship. On the Magic in January we had cheers and wanted to buy a bucket. We were no where near 15 and wanted the convenience of taking a bucket into the show. We were told at 2 bars we couldn't buy one bc we had cheers. But yet we could buy a bottle of wine at the steakhouse. Makes no sense.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forums mobile app

It would definitely make it more convenient at times. The only days I think I might come close to the 15 will be sea days. It says on carnivals website that you can buy a round of drinks for friends and one of them will be put on cheers so I don't see the difference in that and getting a bucket.

We just got off the Magic on Saturday and we also were told that we could not purchase a bucket when you have cheers. I’m not really sure of the reasoning however.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would guess so you can't share it with people who didn't pay for Cheers.

I would guess so you can't share it with people who didn't pay for Cheers.

That would make sense if we were using cheers to purchase the bucket but we wanted to pay for the bucket separate from cheers and they said they will not sell buckets to people who have cheers even if you want to pay full price for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums