First time on Seabourn, a few questions

happy cruzer

Like you, I searched everywhere for this info to no avail. Even my TA, who phoned Seabourn, could not get an answer.We are cruising Ovation August 18-25. What was the cost of the day pass in order to use the stone beds? thanks so much!

Thank you so much for letting me know about the cruise pass needed to access the area. I have been looking everywhere for this info. Cruise critic comes through again!I will see the cost when I get onboard. I have been on many cruises but this is my first on seabourn. I am very excited!

Like you, I searched everywhere for this info to no avail. Even my TA, who phoned Seabourn, could not get an answer.We are cruising Ovation August 18-25. What was the cost of the day pass in order to use the stone beds? thanks so much!

I answered this on another thread where you asked it but I think it was $49/day the last time I remember seeing a brochure. They will also usually sell a limited number of full-cruise access passes to the Serene Area. The price varies from cruise to cruise.

It’s actually published at $99/day or $150/couple. I’d instead look at the fullcruise price if this is important to you. It’s a special and in my experience, anywhere from $199-$399/per suite for the entire cruise.

A quick question on the corkage (sorry it is a bit obvious but sometimes cruise lines allow you to bring in wine for cabin consumption only) - if we buy some wines on shore there is no charge if we bring to the ship’s restaurants. They will chill and open white wines or champagnes?

Sorry I missed your previous answer. $49 sounds better than $99. Guess we’ll all find out soon enough. Getting excited! Jan G

I answered this on another thread where you asked it but I think it was $49/day the last time I remember seeing a brochure. They will also usually sell a limited number of full-cruise access passes to the Serene Area. The price varies from cruise to cruise.

Are you the Jennifer Dallas in the link you posted? I looked up your site about chasing Elite status. Very interesting. I’ve never gone that far but am a miles/points junky having been able to travel the world first class or business (which is often just as good) on miles/points alone. Nice to meet a “sista”. Looking forward to meeting you onboard. Jan Gradowitz